Pocket-size Digital Oscilloscope for electronics debugging on the go. Great first time oscilloscope for kids and students learning electronics.
This DSO138 digital oscilloscope kit is powered by an ARM Cortex-M3 processor and with 2.4-inch TFT screen. It's easy and reliable for circuit operation. It can display frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
- This kit uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen, can be used as ARM test development board.
- Adjustable vertical displacement.
- Automatic, regular and one-shot modes, easy to capture waveforms.
- Rising or falling edge trigger.
- Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
- Freeze display anytime (HOLD function).
- Provides a 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source.
- With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
- Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
- Short-circuit and open-circuit detection: can help the user find out the soldering error.
- TFT controller recognition function.
- Runs on a 9V battery